About 74 State, a Boutique Hotel in Downtown Albany, NY
About 74 State, an Ascend Collection Hotel,
Downtown Albany, NY
• 74 State is a gracious hotel that is passionately committed to creating extraordinary first impressions through quality, cleanliness, presentation and style. It crafts an experience that leaves long lasting indelible impressions.
• Located in Downtown Albany, New York's capital city, 74 State is perched discriminately on State Street in the heart of the business, arts, and entertainment district and is just steps for the State Capitol building.
• 74 State is a hotel of great warmth and charm. It is a hotel that offers the essence of comfort and respectability that you never wish to leave. Our attentive and gracious staff takes a personalized service oriented care of special requests and needs. Valets welcome guests at the front door and graciously park their car.
• Each of the 74 rooms and suites has been designed offering the forefront of style with luxury and comfort in mind and are tastefully furnished with fine period furnishings. All rooms and suites are spacious and come in a variety of configurations, with some featuring gas fireplaces. Each has a large bathroom with plush towels and granite tops vanities. Rooms feature Euro-top beds, duvets, luxurious toiletries, lush robes, plump pillows, and technologically advanced with Wi-Fi and HD televisions.
• Established in December of 2006, 74 State is situated in a historic building that dates back to before 1910 and has enjoyed a rich history. Through the years, it was best been known as the “Bond Building” when it housed Bond Clothes.
• Marché – the restaurant at 74 State features a décor of unrequited elegance and is known for exquisite dining. Marché features innovative well-executed menus of regional American cuisine. Our philosophy for food is – Keeping it simple, but elegantly defined. Menus change to reflect the seasons utilizing the seasonal fresh ingredients. Dinner is served Monday through Saturday. Breakfast and lunch are served daily, with brunch served on weekends.
• The piano bar and lounge known as Bistro/Bar @ 74, is decorated with rich warm wood paneled walls and a roaring fireplace. The lounge has the look and presence of a private club, and is located on the second floor. An expansive picture window offers an expansive view of historic State Street.
• Meeting rooms are available in a variety of sizes to offer maximum flexibility from small board meetings to large receptions. Each room can be configured in a multitude options that are customized to the needs of each guest. Full-service on-premise catering is available. Our sales team works to personalize each event.
• For further information call 518-434-7410 or contact us.
• Please also find us on Facebook and follow us Twitter!